Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
I don't have one particular movie but here are my top 3 that I can think of right now.
  1. Finding Nemo
  2. How to find your dragon
  3. Dirty Dancing
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
Dory: Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?
Marlin: No I don't wanna know.
Dory: [singing] Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.
Marlin: Dory, no singing.
Dory: [continuing] Ha, ha, ha, ha, ho. I love to swim. When you want to swim you want to swim.
Marlin: Now I'm stuck with that song... Now it's in my head.
Dory: Sorry.
Finding Nemo
 
AND
 
 
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?
Something funny like The Change Up or What To Expect When You're Expecting
 
4. What is the best breakup movie?
I can't even answer this because I have no idea.
 
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Nina Dobrev. She can play the nice and the bitch very well. Haha!

6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid? Jennifer Lopez! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with that , nina dobrev is pretty versatile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dirty Dancing as well. I think I may be torn between it and Flash Dance as my favorite dance/love story.

    -Krystal
    Spunkee Belle // Bloglovin' // Twitter
    Linking up from Social Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...