Sunday, June 16, 2013

(Sunday Social}

Sunday Social


Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there.
A special Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and my Baby Daddy!

This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve? People who don't know how to drive, period.
- People who drive behind you when you're backing up in a parking lot.
- People who cut me off.
- People who drive too slow.
But the worst...
- Tailgating. Let me high five your face for you. Yes, I have some road rage issues.

2. Biggest Blogging pet peeve? Spam. Enough said.

3. Biggest general pet peeve? People who don't wash their hands. I hate germs.

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Not sure which is worse...hands covered in germs, or using sanitizer and having hands covered in dead germs.

4. What is your most irrational fear? Earthquakes/Tsunami's. Ever since Japan, I'm terrified of the ocean which is sad because I grew up around the ocean.

5. 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with? Backstreet Boys, Ellen DeGeneres, and Heidi Klum. Yes. I said the Backstreet Boys. I'm not ashamed of that.

2010. Yep. This happened. Best. Weekend. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...