Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Overwhelmed

I am completely overwhelmed.
There is so much on my mind, so much to do, so much to learn, so much to write...
I just don't know where to start.
I've been MIA lately because my other has been staying with us for almost a week.
I'm lazy.
I'm busy.
I just want to relax.
I sit here and don't even want to work anymore.
Then I read my favorite blogs, like I do every day, and feel even worse when I read posts about people losing their jobs or are fearful of losing their jobs.
I should be grateful for everything in my life;my husband, my house, my job, my car, my baby who is kicking me non-stop lately, my cats, my health, etc... and I am but I feel so trapped and lost at the same time.
Anxiety sure does suck. More on that later.
There is still no sign of snow which is quite depressing if you ask me. I'm not understanding this whole climate crap. What ever happened to snowy winters anyways??
But really.. I feel like I just need a few days to myself to organize my thoughts.

On a bright note.. we finished our Christmas shopping on the weekend which is excellent.
On a dark note (does that even make sense?), my tree looks pathetic and I need to redecorate it.
Sigh.

I will start writing more.

So far, I love the draft of my new blog. I can't wait until it's done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...