|Me attempting a "normal" smile. Cheeeeese.|
I can't believe how fast time flies.
This whole baby thing is very new to me since I've never been pregnant and have rarely been around pregnancies/kids. I'm the one who doesn't know how to play with kids. I'm lucky to have my brother and sister-in-law around now (they moved here a year ago) so they can offer me advice and I can practice my matante (aunt) skills on my niece and 2 nephews! (10, 6, and 3)
- Husband felt baby move for the first time on Saturday.
- We went to my brother's for a random turkey dinner and I had a slice of pumpkin pie, cheesecake, and ice cream for dessert.
No, I'm not saying that to rub it in your face.
Yes, it was yummy.
Yes, there's a point to this.
Our baby boy likes dessert! He was moving around like crazy. Pretty awesome.
- My Tata's have grown again! What. I can't enjoy something I've never had?
- Leg crampzilla: When you feel like you've walked up 1000 stairs and your calf wants to explode. Not. Fun.
- Heartburn. Tums are my best friends.
- Nursery is 90% done. Just a little more decorating to do. Pictures will come soon.
Oh.. one more thing.
I seen this outfit at the mall several times and finally decided to buy it.
I love ducks. You should see my rubber ducky collection.. no kidding.
That is alllll for now.