I am so happy I found make it and love it. It was the perfect costume for this year.
Paint brush (had one)
1. Cut a piece of the freezer paper to the size I wanted for the shirt.
2. I had to freehand the ribs and baby skeleton on the freezer paper because the website didn't offer a stencil.
3. Used a cutting board and carefully cut out the stencil using the Xacto knife.
4. Placed the cut freezer paper on the shirt where I wanted it, shiny side against the fabric, and ironed it (without steam) so the paper stuck to the shirt.
5. Put a piece of cardboard in between the shirt so the paint didn’t soak through onto the other side.
6. Blotted the paint with the paintbrush carefully, covering all areas. Did 2 more coats.
7. Dried overnight.
8. Carefully pealed off the freezer paper.
9. Put a piece of fabric over it and ironed again to seal the paint... (again no steam)