Hope you enjoy it.
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I say that every year and it never happens. I think it will be a lot easier when I go on maternity leave since I'll have more time...well.. until the baby comes but that's why we've been preparing frozen meals!
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Don't overload yourself. Start off with small changes and integrate them into your daily life. Jumping into a 5-7 day workout regime when you haven't worked out on a regular basis will likely overwhelm you and cause you to crash and burn... especially if you aren't eating properly. Just start things off slowly and gradually progress over time.
3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my brothers.
Celebrating New Year's Eve with my hubby and friends. Nothing better than games, food, and socializing!
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Have a baby of course! Looks like I'm on the right track since I'm due in 8 weeks!
I'm also hoping to grow this here blog, work on my anxiety, and do more creative stuff.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why?
1. February/March. Looking forward to meeting our baby boy! I've wanted this for so long and can't believe it's finally happening!
2. January 15th. 1 year maternity leave. Nuff said.
3. July. The possibility of going home (across the country) for my grandmother's 80th birthday and a 10 year high school reunion. (If we even do one). I graduated with 5 other people.. It's a bit different than most high school reunions!