I purchased a custom design a few weeks ago from Sarah Darr over at <span> tag designs and I absolutely love what she's done! Thank you so much Sarah!
Also.. I am 28 weeks. 12 more to go! Everything looks great! Had to mention that.
Time for weekend update!
My weekend was pretty relaxed.
Friday night included some final Christmas shopping and a movie night with the hubs.
Saturday we finished decorating the tree... which by the way, makes me look forward to next year when we get a real tree. We weren't allowed having real trees in the condo and this year I was way too lazy and pregnant to get one. So this one will do for now.
Sunday was the fun day. It was our First Annual Christmas Dinner Party!
Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love lights, decorations, presents... but most importantly, I love the spirit. Normally we celebrated Christmas alone since our families live so far away but since my brother moved here last year, we're finally able to celebrate Christmas day with family!
The best part is having my niece and nephews around! They are 10, 6, and 4 which makes it super fun.
This year, I wanted to start a new tradition so we held our First Annual Christmas Dinner Party!
For the record, you know who the cook is when your friends automatically thank your husband for dinner. It's true.. he is the cook.You would know if I was.
You would probably have food poisoning by now...
Ok... maybe I'm not that bad...
But there are a few reasons why I wanted to have this dinner:
- I like to bribe my friends with food. I mean, seriously, who doesn't like a free turkey dinner?
- I wanted to see friends I haven't seen in a while due to.. well.. life.
- I really wanted turkey. Hellooo.. pregnant woman here. Ok.. maybe it was the dessert part.
- I wanted to do a white elephant exchange. Like I said.. I like presents. Don't judge. It was only a $5 limit..
I was playing around with editing.. which I now hate. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. Can't they just create a camera that takes pretty pictures and voila?
2. Cam decided to take a picture of himself
3. Cam and my mama
4. Me and my bridesmaid Meghan
2. Mmmm dessert
3. Mmmmm turkey
4. Seriously.. shortbread cookies. Made by Lori... who also bakes and is taking orders!
On a final note... I ended up with a scratch ticket and candle.
I won $10 on the scratch ticket.. BOO YAH.