This year has been pretty amazing! I love looking back and reminding myself of all the great memories I've made. It's amazing what you can do within a year.
1. The hubs and I started off the year celebrating our 4 year dating anniversary.
2. I got
3. We went tubing for the first time at Big White. Then went skiing. First time for me in over 10 years! The mountains are a lot bigger in the West... That's all I'm sayin.
4. I celebrated my birthday in April. I don't exactly fly anywhere during the year so I look forward to events like birthdays. It's a time when friends come together and the drinks start flowing..
5. June was particularly the best month for me... Three things happened.
The first being my amazing camping trip with Bron that looked like this the entire weekend. Only Bron can make camping in the rain super fun and exciting!
6. When I came home from camping, I was unsually hot. Almost a week later I took my first pregnancy test. Want to scare your husband almost to death? Call him while he's away for work crying your eyes out telling him there's a line... he won't have a clue what you're talking about.
I took a few to be sure.
7. A couple of days after the cry fest, we drove 6 hours to Post Falls, Idaho! We brought Bron along for the weekend since it was her birthday. My husband entered a long drive competition which meant water/theme park time for us. She introduced me to Funnel Cake and I got to bring home some Trix. Happy dance. We're hoping to go back in 2013 as long as they host the competition again.
8. In August, my hubby and I celebrated our 1 year marriage anniversary!
11. Christmas 2012. What a great Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for.
12. Getting my iPad. Nuff said.
I'm sure looking forward to tonight! Great friends, food, and games.
2013 is going to bring amazing things!
Happy New Years! Be safe, have fun, and smile lots!