Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Friday
I entered a contest on a blog I follow for a premade blog design (I oh so need it) *cough*PICK ME*cough* I think it would be a great way to boost my blog!

I found the contest on Living in Yellow which is one of my favorite blogs out there. You can find the contest here http://www.livinginyellow.com/2012/10/if-you-blog-you-will-love-this.html

Melissa Rose Design offers some really great blog templates and add-ons. You can find her stuff here http://www.melissarosedesign.com/

Anyways, moving on....
On my way home from work, I noticed my odometer and for some reason felt the need to take a picture of it. I mean, how often do you notice this stuff?

 
Saturday
We got our new furniture delivered! YAY!
This might not seem like a big deal but looking for a table that both my husband and I like has been a two year process. Same with the couches.
Plus we couldn't pass up no tax, free delivery, and a REALLY good price!
The couches are awesome because the end units are gliders as well as recliners... which make me a very happy pregnant lady :)
 
 
With the middle down and Cosmo posing
 
TABLE!!!!!!!!
There is a leaf in the middle for a 6 person table :) We use the extra 3 chairs at the breakfast bar.
 
Random cuteness for the day
Cosmo guarding my niece's Girl Guide cookies
 
Comet being... well... comet..  
 
 
 
AND... SUNDAY
TODAY IS 20 WEEKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...