Monday, October 8, 2012

Boobs.. that's right..

Well.. today is Thanksgiving.. Of course I'm thankful for many things..

My husband, our little bean who keeps sitting on my bladder lately, family, friends, house, jobs, and of course our cats....

BUT.. what am I most thankful for? Well... my newfound boobs. That's right, I said it. But seriously... they appeared over the past week. I started highschool an A, settled to a B, birth controlled to a C, and have now pregnancy'd by way to a D... this is amazing!

So amazing that I bought TWO new bra's today. I took two sizes and slowly marched into the changing stall. Ok.. maybe I bolted in there because I 'm a lunatic about the possibility of fitting into a bigger bra... I was so happy in the changing room that I took a picture and sent it to my husband. .. obviously, I'm not going to post that on here.. but here's the tag ;)


It's amazing how well a shirt can fit when you have the right boobage!
Yes... I understand what's going to happen later on.. but for now, I am quite enjoying these puppies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...