Thursday, October 3, 2013

Updated more than twice a month

Welcome to the newly improved Marce-Lips. Updated more than twice a month.
 
 
If you want to get to know me better, you should start here and here.

Why am I jumping on the blog bandwagon?
 
 I love writing and sharing my experiences with others; whether it be a product I enjoy or something I'm familiar with. Lately, I find myself googling mommy stuff like "6 month old sick symptoms" or "what color baby poop is normal?". Yes really. If I can share my stories and help someone else, then great! Otherwise, it's a great journal and an awesome way to meet people.
 
What are some things I will write about? 
 
motherhood stuff
my attempts at cooking
figuring out this anxiety thing
trying to find motivation to get healthy
...and other random stuff.
 
I'm trying to learn how to be the best wife, mommy, and individual I can be.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...