Thursday, June 13, 2013

3 months already??!

Where has the time gone?? It will be a year next week since I found out I was pregnant. Fast forward to right now and I have the cutest, bald, chubby-legged boy staring at me. I can't believe yesterday was his 3 month birthday. We celebrated by eating cupcakes on his behalf. They were delicious.


There really is nothing easy about motherhood... Wait, I take that back. Loving him is super easy!
 
How could I not love this face? 

Everything else is hard though! The worst part? Holding your baby while they're getting their shots. Can you say heartbreaking?  It's way worse then labour and delivery. That's a physical pain. Listening to your child cry from pain, that you intentionally caused but for their own benefit of course, is like stabbing yourself in the heart with 10,000  knives. Thankfully for me, he only cried for 10-20 seconds until I plopped him on my boob. He had the best sleep after that.

He's still the best thing that's happened to me. I'm sure I'm going to wake up and he'll be turning 1 soon enough. For now, I'm going to enjoy every day and all the new adventures we have planned.

Beach
Swimming pool on deck - it gets hot here
Swimming lessons (they start at 4 months! Who knew?)
Walks
Trips to see family
BBQ's
Friend visits
Paddleboarding

Ok the last one is mine but Mylo will have daddy time so it's a win-win situation. It's going to be a fun summer! Now let's pray the weather stays nice and no forest fires this year!

What do you have planned for summer?



3 comments:

  1. Happy 3 months Mylo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie ... and cupcakes are a perfect way to celebrate!!

    Thank you for co-hosting the I Love My Post hop ... Following along with you on Twitter :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...