Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog makeover.. sort of

When you're sitting on the couch all huge and pregnant or have a screaming newborn wanting to eat your boob every 20 minutes, you tend to have some time to think. It probably won't be clearly but you have time. For instance, I thought a lot about sleep. And other stuff of course.

~ I thought about family and how we need to visit them more often. It's important that Mylo has a close relationship with his 3 grandparents, aunt and uncle who live 8 hours away.

Moments with his Grampy are important.

~ I thought about career options. Daycare is SO expensive ($1050/month/baby - ridiculous!). I need to make some decisions once my maternity leave is done come January. I could always win the lotto too.


~ I thought a lot about this blog and its direction. I'm just going to write about the things I know and love. The thing I love most right now is my son so he will be a big part of it.


So there you have it. I just realized it's 3pm and all I've eaten today is oatmeal. Time to make some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...