Friday, February 15, 2013

Am I missing something about Blogger?

One thing I've noticed, or maybe I just haven't figured it out yet, is that I can't pin/tag/remind posts that I find interesting from bloggers I follow. I mean, there have been so many posts that I absolutely love and by the time I go back, I can't remember who wrote it or where to find it!

Am I missing something here?

Granted, these were written a while ago but here are some examples of posts I was trying to find.

  • Someone talked about how important good pictures were and what they use to create collages. It wasn't PicMonkey. I'm actually not a fan of it anymore. I find the pictures never fit properly and the majority of the styles I like aren't free.
  • Another one talked about how bloggers should include a "You might also like" at the bottom of posts and how to include this. I would really love to learn how to do this.

I'm hoping someone out there can help a sista out! :)

Thaaaaanks! Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...