I had a very relaxing and lame weekend for the most part. Mind you, my weekend wasn't exactly a weekend. I began maternity leave on Tuesday and my husband took a few days off to spend time with me so we had 5 days together!
- Delivered some furniture to my mother's that we gave her.
- Stopped by my work for an hour to help out the new "me".
- "Finished" a painting..Still not sure if it's really done yet.
- Met up with my brother for ice cream after his drawing class. It was nice to just chat.
- My hubby worked Saturday night so I basically sat around creeping Pinterest. I know, pretty lame right? I have no life.
- Grocery shopping! One of my favorite things to do is grocery shopping! I don't know why. Maybe it's the challenge of trying to stay under budget. I've created a very strict budget since my pay is slashed so being $45 under made me one happy girl.
- I kept seeing these homemade pizza balls on Pinterest so last night we decided to make them. They were a success! I will post the recipe tomorrow though. I have some cleaning to do and dinner to prepare. I'm sure my husband would prefer if I didn't sit around all day browsing on Pinterest, Facebook, or blog stuff... hehe.
Don't forget to check out the GIVEAWAY that's going on right now hosted by Leslie at By The Porchlight!
I've contributed a prize to it :)