1. I'm 27 years old; born in New Brunswick. See that little red arrow? I now live on the complete opposite side of the country.
2. I hate lipstick. You have to have lips in order to wear lipstick.
3. I also hate wearing nail polish on my fingers. It makes my fingers cold.
4. Speaking of nails; I'm a beauty school drop out (not my fault - $$).
5. I'm a big dreamer. They're usually unrealistic but in my defence, what's life without a dream?
6. I always wear my hair up so I just chopped it all off. The back is now 2 inches long. Thank you Victoria Beckham... Of course it never looks that nice when I style it.
7. I am fluent in English and French but I'm rough around the edges since it's been so long.
8. I used to play softball as a kid and I loved it.
9. I was a tom boy growing up.
10. I really want to learn how to play piano.
11. I love that big sunglasses are popular because they have never fit my face.
12. I wear kids glasses. Go Converse.
13. I love anything baggy like sweat pants, hoodies, and my hubby's PJ's I wear to bed. Oh so comfy.
14. I want to write a book one day.
15. I want to start my own business and start a non-profit.
16. I'm the pickiest eater you will ever meet.
17. The picky eating only relates to healthy food. I love anything with sugar in it.
18. Nobody will buy me jewelry because I always lose/ruin it.. hence why my wedding/engagement rings never leave my finger...
19. I love mittens and socks.. oh and I wear socks to bed. Not these ones in particular though.
20. I really hate sharing.
21. I really hate it when people eat or drink off me when I'm not done. It's disgusting. Even if I'm sharing a plate with my husband, I draw a line in the middle and when it gets too close, I'm done.
22. I love anything related to art; painting, drawing, crafts etc.
23. I have a Business Management Diploma. It's pretty useless unless you have prior experience.
24. I would rather be in school than work.
25. I love vodka. Hate beer, wine, and well.. mostly everything else. I'm picky with my liquor too.
26. I love going to yard sales.
27. I'm usually cold ALL the time (except now - thank you pregnancy!) I was in heaven when we went to Florida and it was 100+ degrees (45 celcius) every day.
28. We went to DisneyWorld/Universal Studios/Discovery Cove/Seaworld for our Honeymoon. I got to swim with a dolphin and snorkel with sting rays. Top 3 best days of my life.
29. I'm terrified of flying.
30. I'm a 90's girl. I love anything and everything 90's.
31. I'm a BSB fan, what can I say. My husband surprised me with VIP passes and proposed to me after a Backstreet Boys concert in 2010. He's a total keeper.
Notice how I'm strategically positioned by Brian...
32. I'm addicted to my phone and computer.
33. I told myself I would marry my husband the night I met him.
34. I love my blue eyes and long eyelashes. People think they're fake.
35. I've had 2 surgeries for endometriosis.
36. I LOVE board/card games.
Deep in thought
See. I take games seriously.
37. I don't have a middle name.
38. I will not eat spaghetti unless there are pickles in it.
39. I want to own a duck one day and name him Quackers.
40. I love my in-laws!
41. I once broke my thumb doing a handstand in the girls bathroom in grade 5.
42. I hate exercise. Ask my friend Bron.
43. I've read the 4th Twilight book 4 or 5 times now and seen the last movie twice.
44. I want to learn American Sign Language.
45. January 15th is my last day of work before Mat leave!
46. Both mine and my husbands mother's are identical twins.
47. I love Disney and Pixar movies.
48. My brother works for Disney. I'm very proud of him.
49. I once won over $650 at Bingo.