Friday, November 9, 2012

Woke up this morning... happy.

It's beginning to look a lot like winter!


For a day anyways.
I woke up this morning, looked outside, and to my surprise... it actually snowed.
Completely. Happy. Here.
I love snow.
Can you tell?

Friday News!!!!!!!!!
There are a couple of things today.

1. It's the LONG WEEKEND!
I love long weekends.
I love long weekends that have snow even more.
The best part of this weekend? I don't have any plans.
Ahhh, relaxation.

2. Comment settings
I've changed the comment settings so it should be easier to leave them now.
So.. leave them.
They make me happy.

3. Exciting news!
Some exciting news on my part.. See this perdy lady?


She's the mama bear.
Can you tell? People say we look alike.
On to the good news! Last night I finally found her a place to live.. so she's MOVING HERE by the end of the month!

Now.. I'll be perfectly honest since I'm an open book.
Last year at this time, we weren't even on speaking terms.
Maybe one day I'll elaborate on that but not right now.
What I do know is this...I'm very proud of her and hope she continues along the same path.
We both have a lot of work to do in order to fix our mother/daughter relationship.

I'm excited to have her around for her birthday, Christmas, and when the baby comes.

4. Tuesday, November 13th!
You HAVE to come back on November 13th.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
There's a treat for you if you do.

5. Advertising
Just wanted to mention this again..
Anyone who joins Marce Lips in November and December will have free advertising!
Just send me an e-mail with a 200x200 button and voila.
Like these two ladies.. who are super amazing by the way. You should check them out :)


That's all peeps.
I feel colorful today.


4 comments:

  1. yay for your mama! :) and I love that you feel colourful today :) <3 button coming this weekend promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marci. I saw your introduction on "Girl on a Mission". Nice to meet you. Come say hello some time.

    Whitney @ jcway1182.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Finally getting a chance to check out your blog! :) Free advertising? Sounds cool! How do I join?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsay! I just took your button and added it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...