Friday, November 16, 2012

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "F"

First "F" word: FRIDAY!!! Happy pregnant woman dance!

Second "F" word: Frog.

You see, the smallest things in life make me happy. Really happy.
So needless to say, when I got to work and saw a tree frog hopping across the showroom floor, I got a bit excited.
Ok.. maybe I screamed a little and ran to examine/rescue the poor thing.
I was armed with a cup in one hand and kleenex in the other.



I have to admit something..
I really wanted to keep it. I know.. I know.. Not a good idea.
Plus.. I don't know anything about frogs.
So I took a few pictures, admired how cute it was, and let it go outside in the trees.

Bye little frog.
Thanks for making my Friday morning a little more exciting.

***Don't forget to enter to win a $10 GC to either Starbucks or Sephora (your choice!) HERE***


1 comment:

  1. cute froggy!! I would have googled like crazy and kept him :p lol but I think your decision was way more mature and probably the best thing for the poor guy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...