Couple of new things...
1. I'm getting a new blog design courtesy of <span> tag designs. It was an offer I couldn't refuse! I have to say... I'm super excited about it! It makes me look forward to blogging even more.
2. I met a new blogger friend Libby. You can find her at In Every Little Moment. She is super sweet and we seem to have a few things in common. You should check her out... I mean, her blog.
3. Today is the first day I will complain about being pregnant. The heartburn is brutal and I didn't sleep at all last night because my belly was way too sore. Hopefully I feel better soon. Other than that, I think our munchkin is having a growth spurt because I've been feeling the stretching...
4. CARA BOX PARTERS. I am SOOO excited to be a part of Cara Box this month! There were 3 Canadian ladies who signed up so I'm happy there's actually an exchange going on. Cara Box is a box of gifts you send to a partner (picked for you). There's a limit of $15 per box, around 5 gifts, and the usually a theme. This month's theme is Childhood. The idea is to send your partner gifts that reminds them of their childhood.. so you have to be super creative! Love it! Excited to see how this goes! The best part.. you don't need a blog to sign up and you get to meet 2 new people!
5. I currently have ads on Girl on a Missin to Lose the Cushion and Tales From A Far so I thought I would give them a shout out!
Alright, relax time.
There may be grammar problems here.. I blame it on the laptop since I need to reformat it.
It keeps skipping letters.